Other M&A/search companies work with a variety of businesses. RF Resources works only in public accounting. We are very familiar with growth/exit strategies and with the intangible, personal factors that can make or break successful sales, mergers and partnerships.
Our proprietary merger and acquisition processes are based on years of inside-the-industry experience. Structured, efficient and proven, they’ll save you money by organizing the process and handling time-consuming details.
We bring unique strengths and insights to bear on achieving your goals. We’ll work closely with you in all phases of your M&A or search process—making sure you remain focused on your practice, while ensuring you’re current on all relevant issues.
Once we’ve completed your M&A or search process, we’ll remain available to help you in other ways. Our interest—and our expertise—extend beyond the transaction.
RF Resources methodology
Our methodology for both M&A and search ensures optimal results and optimum value as quickly as possible. It’s built on a three-step process comprising:
- Personal Interview and Assessment
- Strategic Analysis
- RF Matching System
Step 1: Personal Interview & Assessment
We’ll discuss all aspects of your firm or your personal objectives, driving toward a comprehensive assessment of:
- Your firm’s sale and/or merger objectives
- Your firm’s requirements for a new partner or other senior member
- Your own marketability, If you’re searching for a new opportunity
- An accurate picture of the sale or merger viability of your firm
- An accurate picture of the new team member you’re looking for
- An accurate picture of your value
Step 2: Strategic Analysis
Following agreement to proceed, a three-month exclusivity period begins with an in-depth tactical review session. Your firm’s profitability, personnel performance records and historical sales will all be considered against desired objectives. Your own performance history and market value will be factored into a full profile.
- Agreement on the best strategy to maximize the profitability of your sale or merger, and the best tactics to implement it
- Agreement on the best strategy to find you the most profitable, productive new position
Step 3: RF Matching System
We have close relationships with many of the industry’s most successful people and firms. Access to these key players is one of the most significant tools we offer our clients.
The Matching System helps us quickly and accurately identify the people and firms that best meet your requirements. We’ll analyze your firm’s history, capabilities and objectives. Then, using the Matching System to select among the practices and personalities, we’ll create a shortlist of prospects.
Detailed and insightful correlation of these prospects against your needs takes us a significant step closer to achieving your goals.
Robert Fligel, CPA
- New York City
- Two partner firm in NYC grossing 825k is seeking to merge due to succession issues. The firm provides tax and audit/accounting services to a diverse group of clients. This …
- New York City
- Tax partner- Estate / Trust and high net worth. CPA and MS, Taxation. Very stable mid-size firm experience and would bring a modest book of business.
- New York City
- Tax Partner in Charge. Due to an upcoming retirement. A well regarded 50+ person firm is seeking a Partner to lead their tax department. Strong management, technical and business development skills…