Opportunities for Partners
Firm Seeking Partner • New York City
Tax Partner, Principal or Director - Special Role - Up to mid six figures
A Top 50 CPA firm with significant operations in the metro New York area and other geographies.
An enviable growth and client, staff retention record.
Highly progressive approach including compensation, fringe benefits, marketing, technology, human resources and more.
A very senior tax partner will be retiring in the next 9-18 months. This person handles an extremely robust and complex book of business that needs to be transitioned as soon as possible.
- CPA and a preference for a masters degree in taxation and/or JD, LLM
- 10+ years of tax experience from a large CPA firm
- Complex experience to include:
- Entities (S, C, privately held and LLC’s) plus wealthy individuals
- IRS and state representation plus appeals and disputes
- Prefer some civil and criminal tax litigation and federal, state protests